6.20.2008

Cookie Monster on Colbert

Justin Taylor just posted a link to an interview of N.T. Wright by Stephen Colbert on The Colbert Report. That interview is both funny and interesting (it's around the 10th minute or so), so I'd also recommend checking it out. But if you rewind a bit, there's a hilarious skit on the less-than-spiritual side with Sesame Street's Cookie Monster around the 7th minute. It's also worth the time :)

Here's the link: http://www.comedycentral.com/colbertreport/full-episodes/index.jhtml?episodeId=173610.

ht: Justin Taylor

1 comment:

Emily Walker said...

just wanted to say I'm very impressed with your photography...love the "capture it as they live" style. Definitely will be recommending you to my wedding clients...in fact, I'm seeing one tomorrow so I'll have to keep your stack of business cards out.