7.09.2008

Nikki & Jake

For me, photography is always an emotional process. I long to bring out those deep-seated feelings of love, tenderness, joy, happiness, thoughtfulness, and romance. Throw family into that mix, and I find myself on the verge of being a bit choked up. Nikki, my sister, is getting married to Jake in just over a month. Although these pictures were taken over a year ago, I was able to track down the original files and re-edit them. Having just watched the gallery on my website for the first time all set to music, I think I feel comfortable enough to say that these photos reflect some of those inner emotions both in myself and between Nikki and Jake. I hope you enjoy them. Here's a sample below...





To view the entire gallery, click here. To view the GeeFamily Photography Home Page, click here.

No comments: