6.18.2008

Textures(!) and Fine Art Photography

So I've just received a product for fine art photo editing called "Textures" by Melissa Squires (click on the blog title for the link to her website). I got so excited that I had to try one out immediately. And I absolutely love the results! I've been wanting to try these out forever, but until Melissa's stuff came along, it was all way too expensive. But as you can see, the results are amazing and totally worth the $45 Melissa charges. I won't have much time over the next couple of weeks to do much more with them as I have a lot of other work to finish before Monica and I go on vacation the middle of next week, but I can't wait to get back and try out more! For now, enjoy the one above!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much, I am soooo glad you love them!! You rocked using them!!love her look!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Gram

Anonymous said...

Yes, my honey is a rock star! Way to go Mr. Gee! :-)